Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a Thursday

Lots going on today...

They are probably announcing the new athletic director today...lots of buzz around my office and people are beginning to ring our phones off the hook. It's an exciting day and lots of changes are in store for the MSU athletic department!

I made the "Phlog" on the athletics website today. Click the link below to view my phlog debut! HA--maybe I should try out for America's Next Top Model??

http://www.mstateathletics.com/Phlog.dbml?ATCLID=1394122&DB_OEM_ID=16800

I'm having lunch today with some of Gaskin's family, and I'm really looking forward to that. It means so much for them to take the time to get to know me. Talking to them helps me feel better. Wonder what ol' Matthew would have to say about it...

It's a rainy, dreary day, but I'm planning to make the most of it.

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

Great picture! Can I get your autograph?!