Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend in Texas


I just got back from a weekend in Houston, TX. My boyfriend Casey lives there and works for Exxon Mobil. We had a good weekend. I got there Thursday night, and we just hung out at his apartment. Since he had to work on Friday, I enjoyed relaxing and having some peaceful time to myself. I really needed it. We went to a nice restaurant Friday night called The Oceanaire. (DECLICIOUS). Saturday we watched the State game--GO STATE!!. It was nice to not have to work and scan all those tickets! Saturday night we went to the Alamo Draft House. The Alamo is a movie theater close to Katy, TX where you can order food while watching a movie. There are waitors that come around and quietly take your order. It's really neat and was something new and different for us both.

I enjoyed my weekend. It was good to get out of Starkville for a few days and get my mind off some things.

I can't wait for the summer when I will head down to Tampa, FL to see my friend Mandi! I am looking so forward to seeing a part of Florida I have never seen before. It will be so much fun to hang out with her again! We have had some GREAT times together. :)


1 comments:

Mandi said...

I heart you and can't wait for you to come visit! :)
Disney, beach, baseball, dancing, new adventures all in store for you my friend!