Tuesday, February 12, 2008

DANCE, DANCE!

As mentioned in my "About Me", I'd rather be dancing. I LOVE to dance. I took dance for about ten years, and then I taught dance my first two years of college. I taught cheer-dance, clogging, and beginner tap. I don't go much anymore, but a couple years ago, if you needed me, you probably could've found me on the dance floor somewhere in Starkville! (Thanks MANDI and friends!) Good times...


Back in the fall, I coached the JV Dance Team at Starkville Academy. I had a very small squad of only seven girls, but we really had a great time. We worked really hard and came a VERY long way. I miss them! They were lots of fun.

Of course I watch all of the reality shows concerning dance: Dancing with the Stars, Dance War (with Carrie Ann and Bruno), America's Best Dance Crew (MTV)..I enjoy them all. I've always said I wish they made a show called Dancing with Regular People--I'd take home the trophy! :)


"Dance like nobody's watching..."

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I LOVE your blog!! I miss my dancing partner! I have found us a few dancing floors in TAMPA to tear up when you come visit this summer! :)