Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Hump Day (Thanks for the idea, Mandi)

Well, it's Wednesday, my third favorite day of the week. (1st-Saturday; 2nd-Friday). Not much happening in the town of Starkville today, except that it's freezing! As I walked into work today, snow flurries hit my face. That was kinda fun. Work is exceptionally boring today. I have work I could probably be doing, but I'm just not in the mood!

I'm excited about tonight--My friend Rachel and I are going to eat MUGSHOTS! -After we workout of course- I've been wanting to eat there for a long time. Then, I gotta pack. I'm headed to Houston, Texas tomorrow until Sunday. Going to Houston is fun, but the flying, not so much. I DESPISE flying. I'm scared the entire time - from the driving to airport, to the sitting and waiting at the gate, to the flight itself, right up until we reach the terminal! I get that from my mama...

I miss my friend...

3 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I found you on Jade's blog!! So excited to see you joined the blogging world! I look forward to keeping up with you!
Jordan Ramsey

bryand said...

Hey stranger! I was so excited to come across your blog today! And then even more excited to find my blog on your blogroll. I feel so honored to make the list. ;) It made me smile to see that you labeled me as "Bryan D," too! Anytime anyone calls me that, I think of you and Mandi!

I am sure that you're living it up just down the road from me even as I'm typing this. I hope Houston's treatin' ya well! It's so good to know that everything's going well for you. I look forward to keeping up with life in Starkvegas via your blog!

Take care!

-bd-

Rachel T. said...

So, Mugshots was great by the way. And as Steve said "we worked out to eat" that night for sure.