Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Times

I had a great weekend. Friday I picked Casey up at the airport, and we stopped at CiCi's Pizza for dinner. We had realized that we'd never eaten pizza together, so we hit up CiCis. It was fun. Friday night we went bowling with Renee, Stephen, and Austin who were in town for a softball tournament. We played 3 games, and I didn't win any of them but I DID beat Casey 2 out of 3, and that's all that matters!! Saturday Casey and I went apartment hunting but had no luck. He's moving in three weeks, so he might be bumming off people for a while. We had lunch at the Union with Renee and crew. Saturday night we went to eat at Old Venice with Emilia and John then hung out at the Veranda for a little while. After church on Sunday, we took Jack for a walk around the lake. He LOVED it. Before heading back to the airport, I made him watch Adventures in Babysitting from like 1987. One of my favorite movies ever! The weekend was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for Renee to come visit me again for a girls' weekend!!

3 comments:

Renee Lynn said...

Awww, love it. Had so much fun and can't wait to do it again. Maybe we can go cruise around Chilli's again, HaHa.

Amanda and Sterling said...

Saw that ya'll are looking for an apt for Casey...give Sterling a call at Crye-Leike and he can get him fixed up!

jgaskin said...

your collages are looking great! really cute!