Tuesday, April 29, 2008

F is for Frappuccino, Facebook, and French Toast



Jack decided to get up 30 minutes early this morning, so I've been up since about 6:20 which is fairly early for us. I was ready for work a little after 7, so I had plenty of down-time. I have been debating lately on whether or not to join Facebook again. I've been in "facebook rehab" a couple times, but this time was the longest! I decided why not? I miss talking to friends from my major and girlfriends I made that live other places. Since I was up earlier, I had plenty of time to decide I was going to stop by Starbucks and get a caramel frappuccino. I used to not touch anything that was related to coffee, but I love these things. Just needed that extra kick this morning. Last but not least, the french toast. I have been craving it. Casey makes YUMMY french toast, so when he gets here, he'll have to make some for me.

0 comments: