Monday, May 26, 2008

U is for UDA Camp

In just 3 short days I'll be taking my first trip to dance camp and the first trip to camp as a sponsor! I have gone to UCA camp before (5 times to be exact) but was always the cheerleader. On Thursday of this week, I'll be taking my small squad of 6 girls to camp. Thank goodness we are going to camp at State, so we are still at home! We'll compete the first night of camp. I'm getting nervous, but they have worked so hard and will do great! I am so ready for next Sunday though--I'll be done with camp, and dance won't start again until August!!


Wish us luck at camp!! We might need it...

4 comments:

kT and A said...

I wish I could come watch! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!! If I am in town, I will be there. And, you know what, I am sort of jealous.....I actually kinda miss those days!! :D
Love you!! I know they will do great!

Renee Lynn said...

I am so excited to come see the girls compete!! I miss those days too! U U U C A or in this case...U U U D A!!!!

The Beamer's said...

Good Luck at Camp!!!