Thursday, May 8, 2008

M is for Moving!

Yep, it's that time. I'll be leaving in the morning for the last time headed to Houston. I'm kinda sad! But not that sad! Casey's last day of work is today, so tomorrow we'll finish packing up some of his things and spend the rest of the time enjoying Houston. We plan on eating lunch somewhere and then going to dinner..my choice. I'm thinking about Churrascos, the first place we ever went cause it's been my favorite so far. We're getting up Saturday morning and heading out in the Uhaul! We're stopping in Monroe, LA to stay with his mom and then we'll be in Starkville on Sunday. Casey has decided on a place in Columbus, and we are looking forward to being A LOT closer! Pray for our safety as we travel! :)

2 comments:

Renee Lynn said...

Yay...I am so happy for the both of you. Be careful.

kT and A said...

Be careful and take LOTS of good music!