Monday, May 19, 2008

Q is for quotes

I wasn't sure what to do with my "q", so thanks to Mandi for giving me this idea. There are so many quotes that I love, and I forget to always write them down. I will share some of my favorites...

Grey's Anatomy:
-"We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?"
-"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them."

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." -Dirty Dancing

"This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet." - Juno

"If was life was easy, it wouldn't be worth living!" - Matthew Gaskin

"Hey, Kiddo" - Casey P.

"Looks aren't everything, money is." - my friend Keely



0 comments: