Thursday, May 22, 2008

S is for Sing to Me!

Which David were you for last night? (Duh, American Idol) My vote was definitely for David COOK! David Archuwhatever has a beautiful voice, but bless his heart, he just seems like a goofy little kid. I just think David Cook is more marketable and more entertaining. Wouldn't mind him singing to me! Ha. I really would've liked Syeisha (sp?) to win, but 3rd place isn't too bad!

I'm currently obsessed with the song "Out of My Mind" by Colbie Caillat. I really love all of her songs, but this one is my current favorite. Wonder if she's gonna play around here anytime. I wouldn't mind catching one of her concerts.

And last today, but CERTAINLY not least, is Dave Barnes. LOVE him! I think I found him on MySpace one day, and I've been hooked ever since. I found out he is going to be in Houston really soon, so I gave Casey grief for moving. Ha. The day he is near Starkville, I am there. He is amazing! I have one of his songs as Casey's ringtone, I have him on my playlists at work and home. Check out his music if you haven't already. You'll love it. He can "sing to me" any time of day!

1 comments:

Renee Lynn said...

Hey, Colibe and John Mayer are touring this summer....we need to find a place and check them out.