Wednesday, May 14, 2008

O is for OHR NOR!

HaHa. I'm sure you're wondering, what in the world is ohr nor?? Well, this post is for my little sister, Morgan. Morgan moved to Starkville a while back for about 6 months and lived with me. We had so much fun together...playing, laughing, trying to cook, and developing our own "language". It all started with Morgan mocking Celine Dion and the guy from Creed and how they pronounce words when they sing. It was hilarious. We started talking that way to each other..pretty much putting random R's in words. (hard to explain, but it works). We've been doing this ever since. We've even gotten mama and Em to do it at times and even friends! The greatest thing was when daddy would hear us and start copying us! "OHR NOR" is our favorite thing to say. Ha!


I forget Morgan is going on 22 years old. I still call her my "little" sister. I guess she'll always be that to me. Morgan is so full of life, and I believe she gets prettier every time I see her. Nobody makes me laugh like she does. We can turn the most boring day into something so much fun. She is almost finished with cosmotology school and is SO good at it! I would definitely trust her with my hair and nails! She's awesome. With Morgan, I learn to not always take life so seriously and just enjoy it. So thanks, Mo. I LROVE YROU!!

0 comments: