Tuesday, May 13, 2008

N is for New

I say "new" because I feel like I am experiencing some new beginnings...

This past weekend was great. Casey and I packed up the Uhaul and his truck (and let me tell you, you couldn't have fit a toothpick in that uhaul) and drove to Mississippi. We stopped in Monroe and visited with his dad and stepmom. It was my first time to meet them, and I really enjoyed being around them. We spent the night with his mom, and then drove Sunday to Columbus to his NEW apartment downtown. It is really cute, and soon it will feel more like home to him. So...he's finally here and that is very NEW to us. It's going to be a lot of fun getting to see each other on random nights of the week and just whenever we feel like it.

I'm also learning a lot of NEW things this week at work as Mrs. Judy ("The Judy" hahaha) is retiring and will be gone after Friday. I am getting my first promotion, and for a while I'll be adjusting to the NEW responsibilities. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll be good for me.

So here's to some things NEW and exciting in my life :)

3 comments:

kT and A said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! And, I am so very excited for you that Casey is here now!! Enjoy your new beginnings....you deserve all the new happiness they will bring:)

Renee Lynn said...

Yay for newness and the promotion!!!