Wednesday, June 4, 2008

X is for XYZ..I'm done!

I saw someone else do this with the alphabet game, and now I understand why. While this has been fun, it has also been a little more difficult than I first imagined. X,Y, and Z would be hard to figure out anyway, so I'm done!


I went to see Sex and the City last night. I have literally seen ONE episode of that show ever, but I really enjoyed the movie. I looked forward to each new scene to see what everyone was wearing..loved the clothes! I think every girl should watch this movie at least once.
Today is Wednesday, and I'm hoping it's better than the last few Wednesdays! For some reason the last few that have passed have been very stressful. I said a prayer this morning that I would stay positive today and work really hard. So I know today will be better. It's hump day--can't be a bad thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I really must say that I loved the movie!! I do recommend that when you have some time you should rent the series and watch from the beginning! You will instantly be in love.....I promise!!! :D

P.S. Lunch definitely!! As soon as the show is over:)

kT and A said...

I agree; it was such a good movie! And I second Suzanne's advice, watch the series.