Monday, June 23, 2008

Rachel Ray, How I'll Miss You...

I'm posting this about 6 days before Rachel is actually leaving, but if I don't do it now, I'm not sure if I can do it later! Rachel "Ray" and I became friends a little over 2 years ago while she was working in the ticket office. Since then, she has become one of my very BEST friends, and I have made through so many tough times with her help. She has listened to me whine, cry, pout, ha..everything you can think of. We have shared so many fun times too!! From the beach, to scanning tickets at games, to rolling off the exercise ball at the gym (Rachel!!), to snow cones after the pool..I could go on and on. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, and I can look back at these past 2 years with a huge smile--and a tear--and I am so thankful that I've had Rachel around.

However, now it's time for her to go. God has blessed Rachel with an amazing guy and and an even better opportunity to move to Meridian and experience the next phase in her life. I am so happy for you, Rachel, but I am going to miss you so SO much! Not sure what I'll do without you!

3 comments:

Rachel T. said...

Well I must say that I just had a good cry, that was so sweet. And I can't put into words how much I'm going to miss you.

Keely Hollern said...

AWWWW...I didn't know rachel was leaving!! I love the picture of you two with curly hair =) ha!

Keely Hollern said...

I made the background and header myself at Scrapblog.com...It is so EASY!! I made the background in Microsoft Publisher and the Header all in Scrapblog then export to my computer as a jpeg (picture)...It sounds a little complicated at first but it's so easy! I literally made the background and header and loaded them in less than 20 minutes!