Monday, June 2, 2008

W is for Whoo Hoo..We survived Camp!!

I did it!! I survived my first year at dance camp. It was very hard work, constant running around, and exhausting, but we had a GREAT time. I could not be more proud of my girls. They were great spirits and worked so hard. It is amazing to see how far we've come since last year. We brought home several awards! We got 2nd place in the home pom routine, an all-superior trophy (we had at least 85% in superior ribbons on evaluations), 4 of them made All-Star, and we were given the "rock star" award. The rock star award was given the first night by the staff. They chose a squad that just showed great spirit, worked hard, etc...Friday night that squad passed it to another, then they passed it on Saturday, and yesterday Brandon High School passed it to us. The girls were so excited. I am glad it's over and happy we had such a good time.

2 comments:

kT and A said...

Congratulations Nat! I'm glad everything went well for you and the girls!

Anonymous said...

I know I have already told you....but congrats again!! I know they were great:)