Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Current Favorite Things

Number 1 on my list would have to be Lifetime's Army Wives. Such a wonderful show! I watched it last season, and I was so excited for this past Sunday's Season 2 premiere. I look forward to it every week. I think every woman (and men too!) should watch this show. It is funny, sad, sweet, inspiring, touching...one of my favorite shows in a long time! I think my favorite character is Roxy. She's a southern girl from Alabama, and her husband is cute too! Ha.

My number 2 would have to be The Bachelorette. I go back and forth on watching the bachelor/bachelorette, but I am hooked on this season. I loved DeAnna when she was on the Bachelor, so I am definitely still a fan. My favorite guys on the show are Graham and Jason. I picked Jason from episode one!! He seems like such a sweetheart. I like Graham because he seems really cool and is so cute. I've got Casey watching it now-HA!

Sad to say, but my favorite things right now are TV shows!! I'm such a couch potato! Maybe next time, my favorite things will be running, working out, reading...HA, nah...






1 comments:

jgaskin said...

Hey Natalie,
Haven't chatted in awhile and thought I would say hello! Hope all is well.