Friday, March 7, 2008

They're predicting snow...

But will we really get snow? Who knows. I hope so except for the fact that I have to work baseball today, and it is going to be SO cold!!

I'm blogging this morning to hopefully get rid of my "blah" mood. Wow. How overwhelmed with emotion I've been lately. I guess we all go through some down time. I'll be glad when things start to brighten up around here. I have to try not to get anxious though. One of my favorite Bible verses is "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Phil. 4:6) I know the Lord has a great plan as always! I just ask that you pray for me as I'm dealing with some things and that I'll just trust in God in all I do.

On a lighter note~I look forward to a weekend full of COLD baseball, our last home basketball game, and hanging out with friends. :)

"Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39

0 comments: