Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thank goodness for CARAMEL BLENDS!

Whew! If I didn't have this caramel blend (coffee blend w/caramel) from LJs, I don't know what I'd do today! Ha. Let me tell you, today is just overwhelming. From work, to dance team, to trying to get my car fixed from two, yes TWO accidents (neither were my fault btw, two different people backed into me), this day is just all-around CRAZY! I hardly had time for lunch, but I definitely made time for my caramel blend. It's full of sugar and caffeine. Just what I need :)

Mandi sent me a link to the cutest blog. I especially liked the post about the lady running on the treadmill. It is hilarious. So check this out when you have time!
Girls Write Out Blog

Super Bulldog weekend is coming up this weekend. I hope the weather is warm and beautiful, and I hope the Dogs can win some baseball against Georgia!

Say a prayer for my mom who is going to the doctor today. Won't go into details, but I know she is a bit nervous and hopes for a good report.

0 comments: