Sunday, March 16, 2008

I need a title...

Another weekend has come and gone. I spent the weekend working the baseball games (boo--I can't STAND Ole Miss). Watched the basketball game Friday night, and WOW! what an interesting game that was. All I can say is if I'd been in the Georgia Dome when that tornado came through, I probably would've been absolutely freaking out! I'm so glad all my friends are safe! Just hate the Bulldogs had to come home without the championship.

My wonderful friend Rachel bought me the book, 90 Minutes in Heaven. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now, so I'm really excited about it. I read a little bit last night, and I am already amazed. I can't wait to read the rest. If my daddy and Matthew are experiencing even half of what the author confesses to experiencing in Heaven, then I find comfort in that.

I didn't post anything after last weekend, but it was a pretty good one. Mandi was in town from Tampa, and Casey was here from Houston. It was so great to see Miss Mandi! We always have fun stories to tell and have a great time catching up.



I think that's all for now...

0 comments: