Monday, March 3, 2008

"5 minutes til MSU baseball..."

My weekend flew by as usual. I didn't do too much except work at the baseball games. Looks like many weekends to come will be filled with work. These pictures are of me, my friend Rachel, and the little girl is Anna Richey. I work with Anna's dad. (notice the wind-blown look I was obviously going for!)




I often visit biblegateway.com and read the verse of the day. I'll leave you with today's.
--"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55: 8-9

2 comments:

jgaskin said...

Hey Natalie,
Yes, it has been a roller coaster ride here too. I hope that your days are getting better. Please feel free to email me anytime @ thecottageboutique@hotmail.com- would love to chat!

Rachel T. said...

One minute to MSU baseball...I love it. I just hope the weather continues to be just as nice this weekend and forward.