Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What would I do without TV?

Isn't that sad? I just like TV. I always have. My family used to call me the walking TV Guide. I just tell myself that when I have kids running around, maybe I won't have time for TV, so why not enjoy that down time? Whatever works. Anyway, I am naturally a fan of Dancing with the Stars...I'm pretty sure I blogged once that there should be a Dancing with normal people, and I would sign up, NO DOUBT! Nicole and Derek won, which wasn't a big surprise. She's just AMAZING. Bachelorette started Monday, and I swore after Jake's gooberific season, I wouldn't watch another. However, I know one of the contestants, so of course I HAVE to watch! Mississippi's own, Ty Brown is on this season! I have met Ty, but I know his twin brothers much better. We were all at Northeast and State together. I've heard some rumors already about Ty's experience, but whatever, I'm gonna watch anyway. Go Ty! I can't write a TV blog and not mention GLEE....I am obsessed. I am convinced it's one of the greatest shows that I've ever seen. I love it and look forward to Tuesday nights every week!! Incredible. If you haven't watched it, you should try it, but you have to be open-minded. Pretty soon you'll be a "gleek" like me!