Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Like Quotes

Lately, I've been into searching for good quotes. I thought I'd share a few.

-"We all need a place where we can go and feel over the rainbow..."
This is from an Amos Lee song called, "Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight". Such a great song, and who doesn't need a place to go where you feel over the rainbow? I don't even know where this place would be for me. I'm thinking it's somewhere on a beautiful beach with a cute boy beside me and a fruity drink in my hand...I don't know...

-"God match me with a good dancer."
Who knew Shakespeare would say something like this? I just love it, and I want the SAME thing! haha. At least I'd love to be with someone who likes to dance. :)

-"Trust your hopes, not your fears."
I actually have read this is a devotion before, and it was in my devotion last night. I think it is important to have hope. Romans 12:12 says, "Be joyful in hope..." No matter how tough times are or how discouraged we may become, we must hold on to our hope in the Lord and in His plan for our lives! How encouraging.

-"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."
Ahh...Audrey Hepburn. What a great outlook on life. I can certainly say that my past has made me who I am today! I am thankful for every person, every situation..

-"There's nothing fancy about the way I love you...It's as simple as the stars in the sky and the blue in the sea. There's nothing fancy about the way I love you, but it sure is fancy how you love me."
Dave Barnes, one of my favorite singers ever. How sweet are these lyrics. That's all.

0 comments: