Friday, August 7, 2009

Man! What a week!

Hey friends! Hopefully somebody out there still looks at my blog to see if I might have finally updated it! Yall...what a week it's been for me. You make read this and think TOO MUCH INFORMATION! But it is what it is, so here goes!


If you remember, I had a nice long week visit to the hospital last October. (Can't believe it's almost been a year). After surviving that horrible experience, I had hoped I was on the road to recovery. For those who don't know or don't remember, I had colitis. Blah! Lately, I've been having a few recurring issues and had to go back to the doctor last week. With no hesitation whatsoever, he said you gotta have a colonoscopy. If you're lucky, you don't have to have one til you're like 50 or so....So lucky me I had this done on Wednesday. As everyone says, the actual procedure is a piece of cake since you're put to sleep. It's the day before that is TERRIBLE! I hope I don't have to do this again for a looooooooong time. Thankfully, the report has been a positive one so far.


On a lighter note (or darker, if you will), while I was home I got my sis to color my hair. I decided I was tired of the highlights, so she darkened me up. You can't tell in my self-made picture here, but it really is darker! It's more natural. I just haven't seen my darker hair in a long time. Everyone at work today has noticed...and that says a lot since it's mostly a bunch of men! haha.

4 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

you're great as a brunette!
and that says a lot that all the guys noticed!
When I got mine darker and like 4 inches cut off, Ryan had no clue! Jody had come home with him for lunch one day, and said "Keely, get your hair cut? I like it!"
ha! Sweet Jody =)
I miss him and everyone else!!
Might be coming for a visit next week! I'll let you know!

ps-glad everything is ok so far!!

Rachel T. said...

Well, I do check your blog fairly often actually and glad to see another update. And I do like the new color, I hope mine turns out as good. Miss you, glad to hear everything is good.

AB said...

Nat, I check your blog too. I think you are beautiful no matter blonde or brunette.
Much love
ann

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Love the hair color!!! It looks great!!!! Hope you are doing great! Glad you finally updated your blog!!!