Monday, October 6, 2008

Inspired by Jade Gaskin :)

ABC fun...

A. Attached or single? Single!

B. Best friend? I have several: Renee, Mandi, Haley, Rachel...but I have many GREAT friends!

C. Cake or pie? Cake..birthday cake is the best!

D. Day of choice? Saturday for sure

E. Essential items? Cell phone and the CHI.

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? SOUR gummy worms

H. Hometown? New Albany, MS

I. Favorite indulgence? Coffee and food....sad!

J. January or July? July. I love summer, even though my hair stays frizzy

K. Kids? Someday!

L. Life isn’t complete without? My mom and sisters, niece and nephew, dog Jack, laughs with Haley!

M. Marriage date? Ha..TBA.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters! Jenny, Emily, and Morgan

O. Oranges or apples? Um, neither really, but I'd have to go with oranges

P. Phobias? Frogs, Storms, Heights

Q. Quotes? "Life is short, but sweet for certain..." -DMB

R. Reasons to smile? God is good. There are so many reasons to smile..I forget that sometimes.

S. Season of choice? I'd have to say Fall. I love the weather, and I LOVE MSU football time. I'm a big fan of Spring too though!

T. Tag 5 people.- Tag yourself! Ha.

U. Unknown fact about me? I hate styrofoam. Hate it.

V. Vegetable? Almost everything, but especially squash, potatoes, and green beans

W. Worst habit? Messing with my hair and saying "um"

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I am not sure what to say there...

Y. Your favorite foods? Spaghetti, McDonald's fries, mama's mashed potatoes...

Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

So I completely agree with you on the CHI! I don't know what I did without this little invention. Are you coming to the game this weekend? We need to hand out at the tailgate!