Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My cousin, Lucy

My cousin, Lucy Hale, has been living in LA (she's from Memphis) for about 5 years now. She's appeared on several TV shows and commercials and has recently done some pretty big things. She has a part in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and is also starring in the CW's new show, Privileged. The girl that plays Cheyenne on Reba is on the show too! I love her! I haven't seen Lucy since she first went to LA. I got the chance to go out and visit her while she was competing on American Juniors. (the kid version of American Idol). She's doing a great job!

1 comments:

Keely Hollern said...

I just saw an ad last night for this show and I set it up to record on my tivo when it starts!! I'll definitely watch it now!
Keely
ps we all need to get together SOON!!